The 2022 Transgender Day of Visibility Conference will be held April 2 from 1:00pm to 8:00pm at the Jones Center for Families in Springdale, AR.
The Transgender Equality Network (TEN), the Jones Center, and INTERFORM have collaborated for the event of the season to celebrate trans brilliance! Admission is free, but pre-registration is required via Eventbrite. Proof of vaccination (unless ineligible) required at the door. Visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transgender-day-of-visibility-2022-observed-tickets-288638705137
Please Join Us!
- Keynote presentation by Phoenix May
- Speech on authenticity and living openly with Jewel Hayes
- Panel discussion on laws affecting trans visibility and how to resist erasure
- Interactive workshop on community building, healing, and readiness for change-making
- Guided meditation and discussion on self-love through a transgender lens
- Trans 101: for cisgender allies and those struggling to talk with them
- Catered food service by Bites & Bowls
- Islam-friendly food options available after sunset. Ramadan mubarak!
- Private gym reservation for basketball and volleyball
- Public access to the ice skating rink
- Private pool party for trans people and our invited guests only
Date and time
Saturday, April 2, 2022, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
The Jones Center, 922 East Emma Avenue, Springdale, AR 72764
Transgender Day of Visibility (TDoV) is an international holiday celebrating the lives of transgender people while raising awareness of discrimination. At Transgender Equality Network, we promote positive visibility to increase awareness and understanding. We believe that we can change hearts and minds by challenging stereotypes with safe community participation and education.