The Transgender Equality Network has gone through some major changes in 2020. We’ve changed our logo and rebuilt our organization from the ground up. We’d like to make a small blog post discussing everything that has changed for us in 2020.
Here is the list of some of out major changes for 2020:
• Rebranded our organization.
• Created new partnerships with local organizations.
• Rewrote our bylaws and office duties.
• Rebooted out educational programs, such as our Trans Awareness Training.
• Continued working with the Walton Family Foundation on the TRUE Grant.
• Rewrote our mission and vision.
• Rebooted our fundraising techniques.
• Developed new communication pathways within our organization.